Sunday 23 August 2015

Day 1 - Nature

On one of my usual days, tired of cold winter and short days I started to think - what if I treat every day like special? Would something change? Would I make more effort to find and make more happy moments in my days? Apparently, YES! And that's why I want to make notes of those days.

My first special day happened to be Saturday.

Morning was beautiful and sunny! On this late August day it smelled spring. For some of you it may sound funny and strange, so I need to explain that I live in Australia, and here August is the end of winter! :)

After late lazy breakfast my boys (a husband and a 4-year-old son) has gone to a swimming lesson and I started to think on how to spend this beautiful day outside. After a bit of googling around the area I found an animal farm, which suppose to be fun for everyone. So while the boys were swimming I quickly packed us for the trip and we went to the farm. On our way I told Daniel (my son) that we are going to see donkey. "Will we see Shrek as well?" asked my boy back :)

First activity was a small train that takes you around the farm. In that way you can briefly see everything and pick to come back to what you liked most.

These are our favorites:




 



Since the desire was to make the day even more special I quickly found in Internet that there is a birds-feeding spot in Dandenong National park, 30 km further into mountains. Considering it was just 4pm we still had some time to see birds before it turns dark. And we absolutely loved it!

  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment